All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.17
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.19
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.52
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to complex analysis for students with some familiarity with complex numbers from high school. This book covers the basic core of a course in complex analysis for junior and senior undergraduates, includes various topics as the argument principle, and offers a selection of topics which help in passing PhD qualifying exams.
- Author(s)Theodore W. Gamelin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/06/2001
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight694 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2001. Corr. 2nd printing 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.