All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £15.59Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.47Trending at £15.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe economic crisis is also a crisis for economic theory. The direct interaction between individuals, firms and banks does not simply produce imperfections in the functioning of the economy but is the very basis of the functioning of a modern economy. This book suggests a way of analyzing the economy which takes this point of view.
- Author BiographyAlan Kirman is Professor Emeritus at l'Universite d'Aix-Marseille lll and l'Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, France.
- Author(s)Alan Kirman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Graz Schumpeter Lectures
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations, 21 colour illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 47 black & white line drawings, 21 colour line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.