All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book Haridimos Tsoukas examines the nature of knowledge in organizations, and how individuals and scholars approach the concept of knowledge. An ideal introduction to the thinking of a leading organizational theorist.
- Author BiographyHaridimos Tsoukas is the George D. Mavros Research Professor of Organization and Management at ALBA in Greece, and Professor of Organization Studies, University of Warwick, UK. Previous positions held include Lecturer at Warwick Business School (1990-5), and Associate Professor at the University of Cyprus.
- Author(s)Haridimos Tsoukas
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight609 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.