All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStacey's work examines how the 'knowledge economy' can be seen in a new light when considered from a complexity perspective. It stresses the importance of relationships as a source of, and influence on, information and knowledge creation.
- Author BiographyRalph Stacey is Professor of Management and Director of the Complexity and Management Centre at the University of Hertfordshire, and a member of the Institute of Group Analysis. He is also consultant to managers at many levels accross a range of organizations and the author of a number of books and articles on strategy and complexity theory in management.
- Author(s)Ralph D. Stacey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2001
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleComplexity and Emergence in Organizations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £41.09Trending at £42.68
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £36.75Trending at £40.06
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.