All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents introductions to the essential mathematical aspects of complexity science, suitable for advanced undergraduate/masters-level students and researchers.
- Author BiographyRobin Ball is a Professor of Physics at the University of Warwick. Vassili Kolokoltsov is a Professor in the Department of Statistics at the University of Warwick. Robert MacKay is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Warwick, where he is also the Director of Mathematical Interdisciplinary Research. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Number408
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus.
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byRobert S. MacKay,Robin Ball,Vassili N. Kolokoltsov
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.