CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of the subject of Complexity Theory. It provides a description of the state of complexity theory, and demonstrates the breadth of techniques and results. It features the papers that run the gamut from sublogarithmic space to exponential time, and from combinatorial techniques to interactive proof systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight675 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlan L. Selman,Lane A. Hemaspaandra
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.