All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how complex systems theory can contribute to the understanding of classroom language learner motivation through an extended examination of the dynamic conditions operating in a foreign language classroom in Japan. Its reflexive, narrative approach shines light on the evolving nature of research and role of the researcher.
- Author BiographyRichard J. Sampson is a Lecturer in the University Education Center at Gunma University, Japan. His research interests concern situated exploration of the contextualised nature of the learning and teaching of foreign languages, the interrelations between language-learner self ideas, past, present and future learning experiences, and motivation.
- Author(s)Richard J. Sampson
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleSecond Language Acquisition
- Series Part/Volume Number101
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight507 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.