All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes civil wars over the past twenty years and examines what motivates some rebel groups to abide by international law.
- Author BiographyHyeran Jo is an assistant professor of political science at Texas A & M University. Her primary research topics are the role of international organizations and non-state actors in contemporary world politics, and she has published articles in various academic journals including the British Journal of Political Science and the Journal of Conflict Resolution.
- PrizesWinner of ISA International Organisation Section Chadwick F. Alger Prize 2015.
- Author(s)Hyeran Jo
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleProblems of International Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 3 maps 22 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.