All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is it like to have lived with bulimia for most of your life? To have a mother who is retarded? To fight a health insurance company in order to survive breast cancer? This title tackles questions such as these. It demonstrates how ethnographic data can be converted into memorable experiences that readers can use in the classroom.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Ellis: University of South Florida Arthur P. Bochner: University of South Florida
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/08/1996
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleEthnographic Alternatives
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byArthur P. Bochner,Carolyn Ellis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.