All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first part of the book gives the reader a summary of the theory behind magnetoelectric phenomena, it then introduces magnetoelectric materials and structures and the techniques used to fabricate and characterise them. Part two looks at magnetoelectric devices.
- Author BiographyOakland University, Rochester, MI, USA. Shashank Priya is Associate Professor in department of materials science and engineering and department of mechanical engineering at Virginia Tech, USA. Nian Sun is a Professor at the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Northeastern University, USA.
- Author(s)Gopalan Srinivasan,Nian Sun,Shashank Priya
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication11/05/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials
- Series Part/Volume Number62
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.