All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmpower your staff to improve safety, quality and compliance with the help of new guidelines and standards. Every chapter of this popular review of the fundamentals of preparing sterile products in hospital, home-care, and community pharmacy settings has been updated to reflect the most recent revisions to USP.
- Author BiographyE. Clyde Buchanan, M.S., R.Ph. FASHP is a pharmacy consultant and recognized expert on compounding sterile preparations and pharmacy planning, budgeting and operations. He is retired from Emory Healthcare in Atlanta where he was Senior Director of Pharmaceutical Services. Mr. Buchanan received his B.S. in Pharmacy from the University of North Carolina and M.S. and residency training from The Ohio State University, USA. Prior to Emory, he held pharmacy leadership positions at Duke University Medical Center and St. John's Hospital in Springfield IL. Mr. Buchanan has served the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) as Chairman of SIG on Administrative Practice; Vice Chair of the Council on Legal and Public Affairs; member of the House of Delegates, several committees, and task forces. Mr. Buchanan has edited and authored four books on sterile compounding and numerous manuscripts and book chapters. He has been a frequent speaker for state and national conferences on USP. Philip J. Schneider, M.S., F.A.S.H.P. is Clinical Professor and Associate Dean for Academic and Professional Affairs for the University of Arizona, USA College of Pharmacy at the Phoenix Biomedical campus. In this position, he provides oversight, development, and administration of educational initiatives including teaching, service and scholarship activities at the newly created Phoenix Biomedical Campus. He received a B.S. in Pharmacy from the University of Wisconsin, and M.S. in Hospital Pharmacy from The Ohio State University and received a Certificate of Residency from The Ohio State University Hospitals. During his 38 years of professional and academic service, he has published more than 170 articles and abstracts in professional and scientific journals, 38 book chapters, edited seven books and given more than 500 contributed or invited presentations in 22 countries and the US.
- Author(s)E.Clyde Buchanan,Phillip J. Schneider
- PublisherAmerican Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBethesda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1089 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.34Trending at £10.32
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £10.67Trending at £11.26
- £6.92Trending at £7.31
- £8.85Trending at £8.99
- £7.76Trending at £8.06
- £16.63Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.