All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated manual with in-depth technical information on understanding, troubleshooting and making improvements to industrial compressed air systems.
- Author BiographyBrian S. Elliott is Vice President of Engineering and Manufacturing at Air-Options, Inc. With more than thirty years of experience, he is responsible for managing all engineering, manufacturing, field operations, and sales efforts within the company. Brian also oversees all product engineering specifications, R&D, prototyping, testing, and production design activities on all new products.
- Author(s)Brian Elliott
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight747 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.