Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £42.80+ £5.99 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains answers on design procedures, practical application, and maintenance of compressors.
- Author BiographyPaul Hanlon is manager of product design with C. Lee Cook in Louisville, Kentucky. A mechanical engineering graduate of the University of Cincinnati, he has worked for over 40 years in the design, application, and troubleshooting of seals for engines, compressors, and other major equipment used throughout the chemical, oil, and gas-processing industries. Mr. Hanlon is also the author of numerous articles for leading technical journals.
- Author(s)Paul Hanlon
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Handbooks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note700 illustrations
- Weight1712 g
- Width195 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine58 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £10.20
- £13.86Trending at £14.26
- £8.19Trending at £11.98
- £23.41Trending at £25.40
- £20.64Trending at £22.01
- £17.46Trending at £19.71
- £9.39Trending at £13.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.