CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionReveals how seemingly benign elements of American culture are making millions of children chronically ill, disabled, or dysfunctional. This book provides details on how this epidemic can be reversed and how to prevent more children from becoming ill, supplying evidence that children can recover from chronic illnesses, including autism.
- Author(s)Beth Lambert,Victoria Kobliner
- PublisherSentient Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBoulder, Colorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSentient Publications
- Content Notetables & b/w illus
- Weight506 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.