All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is an introduction to computability theory covering: non-computability and undecidability; the theory of recursive and recursively enumerable sets; Gildel's incompleteness theorem; degrees of unsolvability; the recursion theorems; and the theory of complexity of computation.
- Author(s)Nigel J. Cutland
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/06/1980
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24d.1tab.
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £16.32Trending at £18.75
- £24.88Trending at £26.93
- £14.50Trending at £15.44
- £5.00Trending at £9.96
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
- £7.98Trending at £9.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.