All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that develops an economic theory based on the mathematics of the digital computer. It proposes a mathematical foundation for economic theory and applied economics. It also supplies formalizations and applications to traditional issues in economic analysis.
- Author BiographyK. Vela Velupillai is John E. Cairnes Professor of Economics at the National University of Ireland, Galway, and holds a 'Chiara Fama Professorship' at the University of Trento in Italy. He is also a Senior Visiting Professor at the Madras School of Economics, Chennai, India. His previous books include Computable Economics (2000).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2005
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byK. Vela Velupillai
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.46Trending at £9.07
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.