All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £26.57Trending at £28.65
About this product
- DescriptionProvides models of various economic and financial issues while using computational intelligence as a foundation. This book explains the research in this field, and displays the power of these computational methods in coping with difficult problems with methods from traditional perspectives.
- Author BiographyShu-Heng Chen is a professor in the Department of Economics of the National Chengchi University. He now serves as the Director of the Al-ECON Research Center, National Chengchi University. Lakhmi C. Jain, M.E., Ph.D., is Director/Founder of the Knowledge-Based Intelligent Engineering Systems (KES) Centre, located in the Division of Information Technology, Engineering and the Environment. Chung-Ching Tai is currently a Ph.D. student in Department of Economics, National Chengchi University in Taiwan. He is currently a member of Al-ECON research center.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIGI Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight799 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byChung-Ching Tai,Lakhmi Jain,Shu-Heng Chen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.