All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology / Forensic and Medical Bioinformatics
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 32 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight183 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byNaresh Babu Muppalaneni,Vinit Kumar Gunjan
- Table Of ContentsAnalysis of the structural details of DsrO protein.- LCMV interaction changes with T192M mutation in alpha-Dystroglycan.- Structural and functional characterization of Arabidopsis thaliana WW domain containing protein F4JC80.- Structural insights into IbpA-IbpB interactions to predict their roles in heat shock response.- Automatic image segmentation for video capsule endoscopy.- Improving the performance of multi-parameter patient monitor system by using additional features.- Rough Set Rule Based Technique for the Retrieval of Missing Data in Malaria Diseases Diagnosis.- Effect of Feature selection on Kinase Classification Models.- Rheumatoid Arthritis Candidate Genes Identification by Investigating Core and periphery interaction structures.
- Author BiographyDr. M Naresh Babu obtained his PhD in Computer Science/Bioinformatics from Acharya Nagarjuna University in India. He is currently an Assistant Professor at the C R Rao Advanced Institute for Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science. His research interests are in the area of Cryptography and Bioinformatics.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.