All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to computational modeling methods in neuroscience, covering a range of modeling scales from molecular reactions to large neural networks.
- Author BiographyErik De Schutter is Principal Investigator and Head of the Computational Neuroscience Unit at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Japan, and Head of the Theoretical Neurobiology Laboratory in the Department of Biomedical Sciences at the University of Antwerp, Belgium.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleComputational Neuroscience
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note85 b&w illus., 3 tables
- Weight839 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byErik De Schutter
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.