CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.29Trending at £11.06
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.57
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 2007, this second edition is for graduate students and researchers in theoretical, computational and experimental physics.
- Author BiographyJos Thijssen is a lecturer at the Kavli Institute of Nanoscience at Delft University of Technology.
- Author(s)Jos Thijssen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note90 b/w illus. 72 exercises
- Weight1250 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.