All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis text proposes a model-based approach to the design and implementation of Computational Sensor Networks (CSNs). It is a high-level paradigm that provides a strong scientific computing foundation, as well as the basis for robust software engineering.
- Author(s)Thomas Henderson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- Language(s)English & German
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1140 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.