All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- Author(s)Andreas Ochsner
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication02/04/2016
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note225 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight919 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to the Finite Element Method.- Rods and Trusses.- Euler-Bernoulli Beams and Frames.- Timoshenko Beams.- Plane Elements.- Classical Plate Elements.- Three-Dimensional Elements.- Principles of Linear Dynamics.- Integration Methods for Transient Problems.- Appendix A: Mathematics.- Appendix B: Mechanics.- Appendix C: Units and Conversion.- Appendix D: Summary of Stiffness Matrices.
- Author BiographyAndreas Ochsner is a Full Professor at the School of Engineering, Griffith University, Australia and Leader of the Mechanical Engineering Program (Head of Discipline and Program Director). Having obtained a Dipl.-Ing. degree in Aeronautical Engineering at the University of Stuttgart (1997), Germany, he served as a research and teaching assistant at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg from 1997 to 2003 while working to complete his Doctor of Engineering Sciences (Dr.-Ing.) degree. From 2003 to 2006, he was an Assistant Professor at the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Head of the Cellular Metals Group affiliated with the University of Aveiro, Portugal. He spent seven years (2007-2013) as a Full Professor at the Department of Applied Mechanics, Technical University of Malaysia, where he was also Head of the Advanced Materials and Structure Lab.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.