All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.43Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an extraordinarily practical and hands-on approach towards understanding the diverse array of mathematical methods used in surface texture and roundness analysis. There are examples, illustrations and exercises included.
- Author BiographyBala Muralikrishnan has a PhD in Mechanical Engineering from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA. He works for the National Institute of Standards and Technology, where he is a guest researcher in the Engineering Metrology Group of the Precision Engineering Division - one of the divisions of the Manufacturing Engineering Laboratory. Jayaraman Raja has a PhD in Mechanical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India. He is a professor and chairman in the Department of Mechanical Engineering & Engineering Science at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA. His research interests include Surface & Form Metrology; Computational Metrology; and Precision Engineering.
- Author(s)Bala Muralikrishnan,Jay Raja
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note87 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight576 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.