All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDriven by demand from the entertainment industry for better and more realistic animation, technology continues to evolve and improve. This title includes the algorithms and techniques behind this technology. It covers such topics as fluids, hair, and crowd animation.
- Author BiographyRick Parent is an Associate Professor at Ohio State University, where he teaches computer graphics and computer animation. His research in computer animation focuses on its relation to modeling and animating the human figure, with special emphasis on geometric modeling and implicit surfaces. Rick earned a Ph.D. in computer science from Ohio State University and a Bachelor's degree in computer science from the University of Dayton. In 1977, he was awarded Outstanding Ph.D. Thesis Award (one of four given nationally) by the NCC. He has served on numerous SIGGRAPH committees, in addition to the Computer Graphics International 2000 Program Committee and the Computer Animation '99 Program Committee and is on the editorial board of the Visual Computer Journal.
- Author(s)Rick Parent
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content NoteApprox. 125 illustrations
- Weight1266 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.39Trending at £27.77
- £14.78Trending at £15.09
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.09
- £22.02Trending at £31.14
- £19.74Trending at £25.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.