All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Julius T. Tou
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note139 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1252 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of ContentsComputer-Aided Design.- Automatic Generation of Knowledge Base from Electronic Diagrams for Computer-Aided Design.- CAD Application on PC Board Design.- SPICE-2P: A SPICE-2 Incorporated with a Partition Scheme.- A CAD Program for VLSI Placement and Routing.- BRUTUS: An Interactive Graphic Editor for IC Layout.- PLAMG: An Automatic PLA Minimizer and Generator for VLSI System Design.- CAD of Truss Structures by the Interactive Simplex Method.- Low Cost CAD/CAM System for Machine Parts.- Computer-Assisted Methods for Defining 3D Geometric Structure of Mechanical Parts.- Computer-Aided Finite Element Analysis: Interfacing Symbolic and Numerical Computational Techniques.- A Theoretical Proposal for a CASD System Extending Jackson's Method for Program Construction.- Robotics.- Coordinating Multiple Robot Arms to Increase Productivity.- Design of a Computer Aided Robot Design System.- A CAD Tool for the Kinematic Design of Robot Manipulators.- Computer Vision and Image Processing.- A Graph-Theoretic Approach to 3-D Object Recognition and Estimation of Position and Orientation.- Industrial Computer Vision.- Integrating Vision and Touch for Grasping of an Object.- Spherical Shading Correction of Eye Fundus Image by Parabola Function.- Automatic Welding: Infrared Sensors for Process Control.- Computer-Aided Manufacturing.- Present State and Future Trends in the Development of Programming Languages for Manufacturing.- On-Line Identification and Suppression of Time Varying Machining Chatter in Turning Via Dynamic Data System (DDS) Methodology.- Microprocessor and Programmable Controller Based Industrial Automation.- Production Scheduling Automation in an Aluminum Metal Products Plant.- Machinability Data Base Systems for Automated Manufacturing.- An Integrated Approach to Design, Implementation, and Testing of Digital System.- V. Local Area Networks, Databases, Graphics.- Implementing Priority Functions in Local Area Networks.- The Design and Implementation of a Distributed Database System.- A High Level Graphic Database for CAD.- A Graph-Theoretic Approach to the Hidden Line Elimination Problem.- Contributors.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.