CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.09Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for a first course in performance evaluation, this title includes a self-contained treatment covering various aspects of queuing theory. It starts by introducing readers to the terminology and usefulness of queueing theory and continues by considering Markovian queues in equilibrium, Littles law, reversibility, and more.
- Author(s)Thomas G. Robertazzi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/06/2000
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight844 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.