All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £46.49Trending at £54.52
- £39.91Trending at £43.65
- £15.29Trending at £17.33
- £7.00Trending at £7.80
- £20.49Trending at £21.75
- £27.85Trending at £28.57
- £8.72Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionComputer Vision
- Author BiographyKatsushi Ikeuchi is a Professor of the University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan. He received the Ph.D. degree in Information Engineering from the University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan, in 1978. After working at the Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT for three years, the Electrotechnical Laboratory, MITI for five years, and the School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University for ten years, he joined the university in 1996. He has served program/general chairman of several international conferences, including 1995 IEEE-IROS (General), 1996 IEEE-CVPR (Program), 1999 IEEE-ITSC (General) and 2003 ICCV (Program). He is an Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Computer Vision. He is a fellow of IEEE, IEICE, IPSJ, and RSJ. He has received several awards, including Distinguished Researcher Award from IEEE PAMI-TC and Shiju Hou Sho (Medal of Honor with Purple ribbons) from Japanese Emperor.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2424 g
- Width192 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.