Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionConcepts in Wine Technology is fully updated and revised to meet the advances of modern winemaking. This is a how-to book organised in the sequence of winemaking.
- Author BiographyYair Margalit, Ph.D., author of the best-selling Winery Technology and Operations and Concepts in Wine Chemistry, has many years of research and teaching experience. He is founder and winemaker of renowned Margalit Winery and teaches winemaking and wine chemistry at the Israeli Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Yair Margalit
- PublisherWine Appreciation Guild
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- Place of PublicationSouth San Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWine Appreciation Guild
- Content Note250 graphs and charts
- Weight454 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.