All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleEcological Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number67
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight687 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJames J. Alberts,Lawrence R. Pomeroy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of Contents1. The Ecosystem Perspective.- 2. The Origin of Ecosystems by Means of Subjective Selection.- 3. The Past, Present, and Future of Ecological Energetics.- 4. Freshwater Ecosystems: A Perspective.- 5. Achievements and Challenges in Forest Energetics.- 6. Abiotic Controls on Primary Productivity and Nutrient Cycles in North American Grasslands.- 7. Grasslands and Savannas: Regulation of Energy Flow and Nutrient Cycling by Herbivores.- 8. Agroecosystems Processes.- 9. Ocean Basin Ecosystems.- 10. The Cycling of Essential Elements in Coral Reefs.- 11. Coral Reef Energetics.- 12. The Study of Stream Ecosystems: A Functional View.- 13. Energy Flow and Trophic Structure.- 14. Scale, Synthesis, and Ecosystem Dynamics.- 15. Towards Predictive Models for Coastal Marine Ecosystems.- 16. Problems and Challenges in Ecosystem Analysis.- References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.