All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides an insight into some of the most important ideas in human-computer interaction. The authors describe ERMIA (Entity-Relationship Modelling of Information Artefacts) and explain how it can be used to develop effective interfaces.
- Author(s)David Benyon,Diana Bental,Thomas Green,etc.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitlePractitioner Series
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £46.49Trending at £54.62
- £39.90Trending at £43.66
- £16.05Trending at £17.39
- £7.00Trending at £7.81
- £20.49Trending at £21.75
- £27.85Trending at £28.62
- £8.72Trending at £13.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.