All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight901 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byEugene S. Kryachko,Jean-Louis Calais
- Table Of ContentsForeword. Recent Developments in Multiple Scattering Theory and Density Functional Theory for Molecules and Solids; R.K. Nesbet. Localized Atomic Hybrids: A General Theory; G.G. Hall, D. Rees. Quantum Electrodynamics and Molecular Structure: Molecular Electrodynamics; R.G. Woolley. Aspects of the Chemical Bond 1996; J.F. Ogilvie. Lie Symmetries in Quantum Mechanics; D.R. Truax. The Interplay between Quantum Chemistry and Molecular Dynamics Simulations; S.M. Kast, et al. The Permutation Group in Many-Electron Theory; S. Rettrup. New Developments in Many Body Perturbation Theory and Coupled Cluster Theory; D. Cremer, Z. He. A Philosopher's Perspective of the 'Problem' of Molecular Shape; J.L. Ramsey. Van der Waals Interactions from Density Functional Theories: The He-CO System as a Case Study; F.A. Gianturco, F. Paesani. Different Legacies and Common Aims: Robert Mulliken, Linus Pauling and the Origins of Quantum Chemistry; A. Simoes, K. Gavroglu. Potential Energy Hypersurfaces for Hydrogen Bonded Clusters (HF)N; M. Quack, M.A. Suhm. One-Electron Pictures of Electronic Structure: Propagator Calculations On Photoelectron Spectra of Aromatic Molecules; J.V. Ortiz, et al. Shape in Quantum Chemistry; P.G. Mezey. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.