All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on the history and philosophy of science, cognitive psychology, and the field of artificial intelligence to develop a theory of conceptual change capable of accounting for all major scientific revolutions. This book provides a comprehensive perspective on the transformation of scientific conceptual systems.
- PrizesWinner of AAP/Professional and Scholarly Publishing Awards: History of Science and Technology 1993.
- Author(s)Paul Thagard
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication14/12/1992
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight457 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.