All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis study, addressing the definition, role and characteristics of play, falls within the research of education, psychology, anthropology, sociology, leisure studies and primatology. The book uses conceptual and data-based analyses to explore the role of play in evolution and behaviour.
- Author BiographyJAIPAUL L. ROOPNARINE is Professor of Education at Brooklyn College of The City University of New York.
- Author(s)Jaipaul L. Roopnarine
- Date of Publication30/12/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePlay & Culture Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.