All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the mathematics that supports advanced computer programming and the analysis of algorithms. This book includes more than 500 exercises, divided into six categories. Complete answers are provided for all exercises, except research problems. It is useful for computer scientists and also for users of mathematics in various disciplines.
- Author BiographyDonald E. Knuth is known throughout the world for his pioneering work on algorithms and programming techniques, for his invention of the Tex and Metafont systems for computer typesetting, and for his prolific and influential writing. Professor Emeritus of The Art of Computer Programming at Stanford University, he currently devotes full time to the completion of these fascicles and the seven volumes to which they belong.
- Author(s)Donald E. Knuth,Oren Patashnik,Ronald L. Graham
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication28/02/1994
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison Wesley
- Weight1198 g
- Width201 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.