All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to conduct disorder and the individual, familial and social factors that influence the development of persistent antisocial behaviour. The book shows how behavioural parent training and applied behaviour analysis can help professionals work with parents to continue improving their child's behaviour.
- Author BiographyDermot O'Reilly is the Principal Social Worker at Lucena Clinic (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service), County Wicklow, Ireland. He has 20 years' experience of working with families of children and adolescents who present with a broad range of behavioural and emotional problems, and has trained as a family therapist.
- Author(s)Dermot O'Reilly
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication20/07/2005
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.12Trending at £9.53
- £10.10Trending at £10.21
- £4.98Trending at £5.36
- £8.82Trending at £9.08
- £9.02Trending at £10.15
- £7.35Trending at £7.60
- £6.49Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.