All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPocketbook guide full of practical advice for social workers for conducting home visits in child protection.
- Author BiographyJoanna Nicolas has been a social worker for 19 years, and now works nationally as a child protection consultant and trainer. Joanna is a national commentator on child protection and social work issues and has written two books on the practical aspects of the role. She is the safeguarding advisor for England for Home Start UK.
- Author(s)Joanna Nicolas
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight260 g
- Width47 mm
- Height67 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.