All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.16
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.42Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
About this product
- Author(s)Gerald J. Popek,Mark D. Yarvis,Peter Reiher
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number688
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight397 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgments. 1. Introduction. 2. Conductor: A New Approach. 3. Stream Interception and Identification. 4. Selecting and Deploying Distributed Adaptations. 5. Securing Distributed Adaptation. 6. Reliability for Distributed Adaptation. 7. Adaptor Construction. 8. External Interfaces. 9. Experiences with Conductor. 10. Related Work. 11. Future Work. 12. Conclusions. A. Data Tables. Trademarks. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.