All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn speeches, political pamphlets, and other works of religious controversy, writers from the reign of James I to that of James II unexpectedly erupt into autobiography. Brooke Conti positions these texts as products of the era's tense political climate.
- Author BiographyBrooke Conti is Associate Professor of English at the State University of New York, College at Brockport.
- Author(s)Brooke Conti
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.