All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJames Randel has been a successful investor and educator for 25 years. He teaches investing through stories and anecdotes - bringing to the limelight not just his successes but also his mistakes. Written by James, this work is suitable for the individual who is ready to get serious about investing. It provides the how and why.
- Author BiographyJames Randel is a real estate attorney, broker, and investor with more than 25 years of experience investin in both in commercial and residential real estate. He has been a featured commentator on television and has spoken at national real estate conferences around the United States.
- Author(s)James A. Randel
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight383 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.99
- £27.03Trending at £28.66
- £35.99Trending at £36.56
- £16.69Trending at £16.98
- £7.79Trending at £14.97
- £3.40Trending at £5.38
- £18.73Trending at £21.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.