Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionCovers configuration issues for environments where Microsoft Exchange is the mail server and also for those using IMAP4 or POP3. This book gives special attention to security issues, including recommended configuration of Outlook's built-in security features and methods for locking down Outlook with Group Policy Objects and other techniques.
- Author BiographySue Mosher is the author of six previous books on Microsoft Outlook and Exchange and maintains a web site at http://www.outlookcode.com devoted to helping programmers at all skill levels take advantage of Outlook's extensibility. Her company, Turtleflock LLC, helps organizations get the most out of Outlook and other Microsoft Office products, providing custom application development and other support. Sue has been recognized by Microsoft with a Most Valuable Professional award every year since 1994. Sue is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of the College of William and Mary, currently residing in Arlington, Virginia.
- Author(s)Charlie Pulfer,David Hooker,Robert Sparnaaij,Sue Mosher
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication19/08/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDigital Press
- Weight1110 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.