All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Christian Mueller
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleQuantitatives Controlling
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight224 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsDividend Irrelevance and Competing Dividend Theories.- Incremental Importance of Dividend Changes in Signaling Earnings Persistence - Theoretical and Empirical Analysis.- Measuring A Priori Investor Knowledge about Earnings Persistence.
- Author BiographyDr. Christian Muller received his doctoral degree from the University of Cologne under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Carsten Homburg (Department of Business Administration and Management Accounting).
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.