CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.65
- £16.32Trending at £18.75
- £24.88Trending at £26.93
- £14.50Trending at £15.44
- £5.00Trending at £9.96
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
- £7.98Trending at £9.60
About this product
- DescriptionAs the field of conflict analysis and resolution continues to grow, scholars and practitioners increasingly recognize that we can learn from one another. Theory must be informed by practice and practice must draw on sound theory.
- Author BiographyCheryl Lynn Duckworth is a Professor of Conflict Resolution at Nova Southeastern University. A peace-building program leader and conflict resolution policy analyst, she has served such organizations as the Institute for Multi-Track Diplomacy and the Center for International Education. She has published and presented globally on her two passions, peace education and peace economics. Her more recent publications include her book, Land and Dignity in Paraguay, which explores the role of dignity in social movements, and an article on her implementation of critical peace education curriculum in a juvenile detention home. Consuelo Doria Kelley is a Doctoral Student in the Department of Conflict Analysis and Resolution (DCAR) at Nova Southeastern University (NSU). She is a graduate of Yale College (BA, 1976) and Yale Law School (JD, 1980) and a member of the District of Columbia Bar. She received the Kathleen Harmon DCAR Scholarship in 2009, was elected DCAR Representative to NSU's Student Government Association for the academic year 2010-2011, named 2012 Student of the Year by the School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SHSS), and nominated by SHSS for the NSU 2012 Student Life Achievement Award as Student of the Year.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication17/05/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content Notefigures
- Weight318 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCheryl Lynn Duckworth,Consuelo Doria Kelley
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.