All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Mary-Jo Van Ingen
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/10/1991
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 225
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1991
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig.
- Weight420 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Schismogenesis, symmetry and complementarity - Neurotic and non-neurotic double binds - The pragmatics of human communication and morality - Morality and the Perfect Gentleman - Interaction Notation (IAN) - Anthony Trollope and modern dialogue-writing.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Mary-Jo Van Ingen was born in New York City in 1927. After receiving her B.A. from Radcliffe College in 1944, she moved to Paris where for twenty years she was an interested observer of existentialist oriented musical and literary groups. In 1973 she moved to Dilsberg, Germany, and two years later started teaching for the European Division of the University of Maryland in Heidelberg. She completed her Doctorate in English and Linguistics for the University of Heidelberg in 1988.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.36
- £8.90Trending at £9.46
- £8.77Trending at £9.02
- £4.16Trending at £4.86
- £6.44Trending at £6.95
- £4.99Trending at £5.42
- £3.86Trending at £6.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.