All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheoretically and methodologically sophisticated, Conflict and Compliance paints a new picture of the complex dynamics at work when states face competing pressures to comply with and violate international human rights norms.
- Author BiographySonia Cardenas is Associate Professor of Political Science at Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Sonia Cardenas
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication24/04/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note3 illus.
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.