All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.24Trending at £8.98
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £12.06
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
About this product
- DescriptionEgypt is considered the birthplace of modern Islamic movements and is a center of contemporary Islamic thought. It is also home to one of the oldest Christian populations in the world. This book considers the role of governmental and nongovernmental actors in conflict resolution and the promotion of positive Christian-Muslim relations in Egypt.
- Author BiographyPeter E. Makari is an executive with the Common Global Ministries Board of the United Church of Christ and Christian Church. He is Egyptian American and has spent a significant portion of his life in the Middle East, including Egypt and Cyprus.
- Author(s)Peter E. Makari
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleSyracuse Studies on Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Noteglossary, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.