All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most serious threats to peace, security and the sovereignty of nations in the post-Cold War era is population migration. This book offers an analysis of refugee experience in the Horn of Africa. It includes an examination of the dynamics of flight from the country of origin, settlement in exile and repatriation to the country of origin.
- Author BiographyDr Assefaw Bariagaber is an Associate Professor and is Co-ordinator of the Africa Specialization Program at the John C. Whitehead School of Diplomacy and International Relations, Seton Hall University, USA. He is the Associate Editor of the Eritrean Studies Review, and Secretary of the Eritrean Studies Association and Executive Council Member of the Association of Third World Studies. He is also a Consultant to the UNHCR on refugee issues in the Horn of Africa. He was a Princeton University Fellow in 1998-1999 at the prestigious Center of International Studies, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs.
- Author(s)Assefaw Bariagaber
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleContemporary Perspectives on Developing Societies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight508 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Mwangi S. Kimenyi,Professor John Mukum Mbaku
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.