All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSara B. Pritchard traces the Rhone's remaking since 1945, showing how state officials, technical elites, and citizens connected the environment and technology to political identities and state-building, and demonstrating the importance of environmental management and technological development to the culture and politics of modern France.
- Author BiographySara B .Pritchard is Assistant Professor of Science and Technology Studies at Cornell University.
- Author(s)Sara B. Pritchard
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleHarvard Historical Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 172
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note5 halftones, 2 line illustrations, 9 maps
- Weight699 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £24.60Trending at £34.95
- £21.10Trending at £25.69
- £18.20Trending at £26.00
- £10.85Trending at £12.71
- £6.72Trending at £7.95
- £13.80Trending at £16.96
- £10.50Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.