Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.25
- £4.41Trending at £4.53
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £10.64Trending at £11.64
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis study covers the organization used by the Bundeswehr and the political control exerted in the Takeover. It examines key decisions, the relationship of the Takeover to the Army Structure 5 being implemented at the time, and the effect of the Takeover on the Bundeswehr's operational readiness.
- Author BiographyFREDERICK ZILIAN, JR. is the chair of the History Department at Portsmouth Abbey School in Portsmouth, Rhode Island, where he teaches German, European History, and U.S. History. A 1970 graduate of the U.S. Military Academy, the author served in various command, staff, and teaching positions throughout a 21-year Army career as an infantry officer including tours in Germany, Korea, at the Pentagon, and teaching assignments at both the U.S. Military Academy (Department of Social Sciences) and the Naval War College (Strategy Department).
- Author(s)Frederick Zilian
- Date of Publication30/09/1999
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitlePraeger Studies in Diplomacy & Strategic Thought
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.