Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.64Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn this ethnographic study of the school district struggles in Central California, Clayton A. Hurd explores the core issues at stake in campaigns to reorganize districts into ethnically separated schools as well as the resistance against them mobilized by the working-class Latino community.
- Author BiographyClayton A. Hurd is Director of Public Service Research at the Haas Center for Public Service and lecturer in the Program on Urban Studies at Stanford University.
- Author(s)Clayton A. Hurd
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContemporary Ethnography
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Weight549 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.