All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the sources of agenda change? What determines congressional voting alignments and alignment change? Under what conditions are the barriers to major policy change overcome? This book deals with these questions.
- Author BiographyBarbara Sinclair is Professor Emerita of Political Science at the University of California at Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Barbara Sinclair
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1982
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.